Hackatrick was Founded By Indrajeet Bhuyan when he was 14 years old, in September 2011 in Guwahati India. His passion for sharing how the internet and technology culture is changing the life of individual. Currently Hackatrick is privately held and runs by him.
- Technology Columnist at G-Plus ( A weekly English Newspaper )
- Found Open redirection vulnerability on Disqus.com .
- Found Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability on Photobucket. Read the story Here
- Found Xss vulnerability on Colors official website.
- Found Xss vulnerability on samsung’s app download site.Read the Story Here.
- Found Open redirection vulnerability on samsung.com .Read the Story Here.
- Security author at The Techlomedia.
- Found Vulnerability on 2shared.com
- Acknowledged by Shaukk.com . Hall of fame
- Made a 2KB code that could crash Whatsapp. Read Here
- Discovered Loophole in whatsapp Web. Read here
- Acknowledged by Pocket . Hall of fame
- Acknowledged By The Viral Fever
|Acknowledged By The Viral Fever|
- Economic Times : Is Assam’s e-wallet Tokapoisa a big security disaster?
- Economic Times : Omegle secretly saves your dirty chats
- Assam Times : Student leads hacking workshop
- Assam Don Bosco University : ADBU duo bags first prize at Science Marathon
- Yahoo News : Beware! Some Instagram pages offering cashback and gift vouchers as part of Republic Day deals could be scamming you
- Softpedia : Omegle Lets Anyone Access Your Anonymous Chats
- First Post : Beware! Some Instagram pages offering cashback and gift vouchers as part of Republic Day deals could be scamming you
- Bleeping Computer : Hacker Steals Over $150,000 Worth of Ethereum From Experty ICO Participants
- Economic Times : Slow mobile? Hackers could be mining crypto coins on your cell
- The Hacker News : 17-Year-Old Found Bugs in WhatsApp Web and Mobile App
- India today : WhatsApp bug exposes private photos: Report
- The Independent : WhatsApp security bug shows private pictures to strangers
- Firstpost : WhatsApp security bug allowing strangers to see your profile photo, irrespective of privacy settings:
- The Hacker News : Crash Your Friends’ WhatsApp Remotely with Just a Message
- Northeast Today : Assam Students Discover Vulnerability in WhatsApp
- The Register : Teen whiz exposes WhatsApp profile pic privacy blunder bug
- Security Affairs : WhatsApp Web client and Mobile App affected by privacy issues
- Naked Security : WhatsApp Web has privacy holes that could expose user photos
- Info Security : WhatsApp Privacy Flaw Reveals User Pics to Strangers
- Grahamcluley : WhatsApp privacy hole exposes users’ private profile photos
- The Assam Tribune : Flaws detected in bank passbook printing
- All India Roundup : Here’s How this Guy Revealed How to Know Anyone’s Bank Balance In India
- Pc Advisor : How to use WhatsApp Web: Get WhatsApp on your phone, tablet, laptop and PC. Plus how to use WhatsApp Web on iPhone and iPad
- Bank Info Security : Security Flaw in Bank Passbooks?
- Business Insider UK : Here’s how to crash WhatsApp using a lot of emojis
- The Hacker News : How to Crash Your Friends’ WhatsApp Just By Sending Crazy Smileys
- Security Affairs : How to Crash WhatsApp with simple smileys
- Hindustan Times : WhatsApp crashes if a message has over 4000 emojis
- Hot For Security : How to crash WhatsApp by sending an emoji bomb
- International Business Times : Emoji-filled message can crash WhatsApp on Android smartphones [How to fix it]
- Mirror : WhatsApp ’emoji overload’ hack can be used to crash the popular app and affect millions of users
- CNN Turkey : WhatsApp Emoji karakter sorunu!
- Deccan Chronicle : Computer power now gets stolen, cryptothieves look to use your CPU
- Economic Times : Hackers mined a fortune from Indian websites
- CrowdFund Insider : Crypto Mining Malware Found on Hundreds of Indian Government Computers, IoT is Next
- Bank Info Security : Cryptojacking a Growing Threat to Government Sites
- Business Standard : Worrying trend: In last few years, hacking in India sees alarming growth
- Cyberjunkeez : Why is Cyber Security in India So Poor?
- Interviewed by Red Fm Guwahati. Listen here
Conferences / Workshops
- Conducted 2 days Ethical hacking workshop at Assam engineering College
- Speaker at ground Zero Summit 2015 – Asia’s foremost InfoSec Summit
- Youngest speaker at Best Practices Meet Bangalore 2017 by Data Security Council of India
- Conducted Northeast India’s First Blogging and internet marketing workshop
- Speaker at Internet Safety Week conducted by Google and DSCI
- Youngest speaker at Nullcon 2018, International Security Conference Goa
- Youngest speaker at CPX Asia 2020 by Checkpoint, Bangkok
Some stats about hackatrick:
Hackatrick is completely ads free and secure website with no popups.