The internet is full with leaks of iPhone 8. Be it in terms of designs, specs, hardware – you name it. But the device’s individual parts are now cropping up online. These arrive just at the time when mass production of the iPhone 8 has reportedly begun. The latest iPhone 8 leaks show us the front and back panel, the camera ring at the back, and even the metal frame of the upcoming Apple flagship.
If these rumours are true then it would be confirmed that the iPhone 8 is sporting a nearly bezel-less glass front and a completely glass back instead of the usual aluminum.
Apple is expected to give iPhone 8 owners more screen than the 5.5-inch iPhone 7 Plus without actually making its smartphone size any bigger.
Apart from this leak there are some other leaks too
1. No version is planned with a rear fingerprint scanner
2. AuthenTech’s long standing Touch ID capacitive touch module has been replaced
3. There will be Facial Detection and a Retina Scanner
4. RAM remains at 3GB like the iPhone 7 Plus
5. There’s wireless charging via a rear panel
6. It will again be “water resistant” (no word if the rating has increased)
7. There is no USB-C, Apple is sticking with Lightning
The iPhone 8 is also expected to be powered by the A11 chip, feature an OLED panel, have a 3D front camera, and sport some AR features as well. While some report of a delay in launch, some reports claim that the iPhone 8 is on schedule and will launch in September.