Our devices be it our PC or our smartphone, it stores a lot of important data . The only reason why our smartphone storage is going on increasing is that the amount of data that an user likes to store or number of apps that an user likes to use have increased. According to few online leaks iphone 8 is going to have 512 GB of storage. Yes you heard it right.
Now coming back to the topic, most of the time we accidentally delete our file and later realize how important that file was for us. Or sometime due to disk failure in PC or some software updates in andriod device we end up loosing our files. Even though Windows may not be able to see a file you accidentally deleted , it’s usually possible that the data could still be there and able to be retrieved.
In this post we will see how we can recover permanently deleted files from Windows, Amc and android.
Recover permanently deleted files in Windows
It can recover files that have been deleted accidentally. It supports image, audio, documents files and even emails. It scans the hard drive, find the file and copy it to flash media.
- Download the free version of Recuva Software.
- After finishing the installation of Recuva software, a quick launch file displays on the desktop. Click on that icon to Run and start the file.
- You will get different file types like Music files, Documents, Video files, Images, all files, etc.
- You can choose a specific file or Select ‘All Files’ so that you can recover any type of deleted file.
Recover permanently deleted files in Mac
Recoverying deleted files in MAc is as easy as recovering in windows. For mac use this mac data recovery EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac
EaseUS free data recovery software recovers deleted, formatted and even inaccessible files for Mac
- Restore lost or deleted document, photo, video, audio, email and other types of files
- Save files from Mac notebook, Mac desktop, hard drive, SSD, USB drive, memory card, SD card, CF card, digital camera, iPod, MP3/MP4 player, etc.
Recover permanently deleted files in Android
These days we store most of our important files such as photos, documents etc in our phone so if by mistake we loose these data we might have to face a lot of problems.
If you delete the data accidentally, the first thing you need to do is to stop using your device and try to recover lost files from Android as soon as possible, or it may have a higher risk to be overwritten and you are not able to get the lost data back anymore.
There are various tools available for data recovery in android you can use any one of them.
The Android Photo Recovery program could assist you to recover not only photos and videos, but also SMS text messages, contacts, call history and more from Android phone or tablet.
- Install the program on your computer and run it, you will be asked to connect your Android device to PC via USB.
- After connecting your Android to the computer, now you should enable USB debugging
- Start Scanning Your Android for Deleted Files
- Then click on the green button “Start” to analyze your Android data.
When you see the window below, it is time for you moving to your Android device again, tap on the “Allow” icon, then turn back to the computer and click on the “Start” button to continue.
And then you can recover your deleted files.
Even though you won’t be able to recover all your files but you can recover most of the files. I hope it helps you. Do let me know if you have any doubt